Technical Data Analyst
Here’s the thing. We want to start a team working with analysis and growth at SpeedLedger and to kick things off we need a person with skills in both building/setting up a platform and supporting the organisation with doing analysis and visualization of metrics. You will be a part of the Engineering department, with great competence within all areas within the software development lifecycle. However, you will be analyzing data to find answers or do predictions of all kinds of data across the company. Whether it be data from Marketing, Customer Success or our customers.
SpeedLedger is one of the most fast growing SaaS companies within accounting on the Swedish market.
Our office is located in the very center of Gothenburg where we offer you a creative environment where we value personal engagement and fast decision making over hierarchical bureaucratic structures. It’s important for us to enjoy work and have fun together.
Is this you?
- Have experience in setting up BI platforms
- Have experience working with analysis
- You thrive when dealing with large amounts of data
- Have SQL, R or Python in your left pocket and cloud infrastructure in your right
- Used to visualizing data and like finding patterns, correlations and explaining to others
- Natural team player that wants to see others succeed
- Able to work independently with clear goals
- You tend to think it’s easy to understand new problems and then form & evaluate a hypothesis
- Combine a sharp intellect with a humble attitude
It’s awesome if you
- have experience of using Spark
- have worked with predictive analysis
- have experience in programming in JVM languages
- you’ve worked with Machine Learning
- know your way around ElasticSearch
If you think this is something for you, please let us know so that we can discuss things over a nice cup of coffee!
Apply today, we will continously go through incoming applications and get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Send an email to email@example.com
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INTEGRITY. When you send your application to SpeedLedger AB you agree that SpeedLedger will process your personal data according to the Privacy Protection Law ("Personuppgiftslagen", PuL).
SpeedLedger strives to have a working culture with an equal gender distribution. We also value ethnical and cultural diversity.