Because many small companies find bookkeeping time consuming and a source of anxiety, SpeedLedger needs more Front-End developers!
What SpeedLedger offers
Freedom. Responsibility. Agile. Flat structure. Have fun.
We offer you the opportunity to add value to SpeedLedger users by simplifying the accounting tasks that focus on their core business.
You will be part of a group working with modern technologies and ways to work on, and take pride in what they do.
You will have the opportunity to learn, evolve and stretch yourself to the limited abilities of a supportive and safe environment.
What we do
We strive to simplify and make it easier to run small businesses through automation of the book. As or today, people should actually either provide a book or complicated bookkeeping concepts or leave their accountant to a consultant. And this is where we come in …
We are building a SaaS service serving ~ 30k customers in Sweden and we are on our way of revolutionizing the accounting business.
How we do it
We live by our values:
- Be Courageous
- Data Leads to Insights
- Make it Simple
- Speed Matters
To match these values we work in small, cross-functional agile teams supported by an Ops team and driven by feedback and data provided by our customers.
We have shifted the focus from detailed planning to roadmaps that describe what and why on a high level. We use Lean UX process to move focus from implementing features to solving customer problems.
The individuals in our team have been described as modest, seriously and they listen to the ideas of others.
What we need
We need you who wish to develop our product and our team and have the ability to do that.
The skills include but are not exclusive to:
- integration with back-end written in Scala, Java or Node
- Communicate with customers, our Customer Success team and other stakeholders around customer experience
- development and customization of our ways of working when it does not meet our needs
- helping other team members develop their skills in areas where you excel
Who are you?
- You want to develop our product, yourself and the team around you
- You have several years of front-end development experience in combination with web & mobile design.
- You have experience designing around browser and mobile constraints and have a good understanding of trade-offs related to native, hybrid and responsive designs.
- Your perspective extends beyond the technical – you have learned to love the problem, not just the solution.
- You like to work with hypotheses and experiments. You see great value in measurement and action on collected data (qualitative and quantitative).
- You see continuous learning as a fundamental part of your personal mission, and probably have a number of skills and experiences besides those explicitly specified here (which you will be able to contribute in very cool ways with!)
Do our challenges sound interesting? Do you feel that this sounds like you?
Do you want to work at a company that does all kinds of fun stuff together? (check out our Instagram )
If the answer is ‘Yes!’, Then we would like to meet with you. Apply by sending an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you!
Apply today, we will continously go through incoming applications and get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INTEGRITY. When you send your application to SpeedLedger AB you agree that SpeedLedger will process your personal data according to the Privacy Protection Law ("Personuppgiftslagen", PuL).
SpeedLedger strives to have a working culture with an equal gender distribution. We also value ethnical and cultural diversity.